Women In Architecture, WIA, strives to further integrate the student body by promoting unity and equality between genders within the College of Architecture at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
1. To increase awareness in the Georgia Tech community of the success, achievements, and history of women in our various fields: Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Building Construction, Industrial Design, and Music
2. To promote leadership among women within the College of Architecture
3. To create role models and mentors within the College of Architecture and the greater Atlanta community
4. To establish life-long networking connections between the women in school and the professional women in Atlanta area
5. To help voice the female opinion in the college on curriculum initiatives, faculty searches, and other academic decision making boards